Vitamin B6 is a known neurotoxin.
B6 toxicity is Small Fiber Polyneuropathy (SFPN).
- Pain in hands, feet, face, etc.
- Widespread pain
- Muscle weakness
- Losing muscle mass
- Exercise intolerance
- Blood volume issues which cause brain fog, headaches, lightheadedness, ANXIETY
- Blood pressure issues (high and low)
- Pulse issues (rapid or slow heartbeat)
- Digestive issues including IBS, diarrhea, constipation, bloatedness
- Dry eyes
- Dry mouth
✓ Research is now showing adverse effects to vitamin B6 in amounts as low as 1.4 mg (1.3 mg is RDA for most adults).
✓ Research also shows that long-term use of vitamin B6 can attack the peripheral nervous system.
✓ Research is pointing to vitamin B6 as the culprit creating the ER visits with the use of energy drinks.
B6 toxicity is over-RDA B6 coupled with full muscle storage and a dehydrating event.
This website takes the known peer-reviewed research and combines it with the bottom-up research from the Understanding B6 Toxicity Facebook group. The goal is to help those suffering from years of unknown health issues due to this known neurotoxin to finally get on the right path towards regained health.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest information on B6 toxicity delivered to your inbox.