Complain to Government Agencies

There are two ways to complain to the entities that control the regulation of vitamins. The first way is to report the information in the regulatory agency’s complaint section in their website. In the United States, the complaint goes to the FDA. The following links will take you directly to the FDA’s complaint section to file a complaint on vitamin B6. We encourage EVERYONE to do this.

General FDA Product Problems and Complaints

Adverse Event or Serious Problem Complaint to FDA

The second way is more aggressive but very effective. The goal is to get a well written letter to the FDA Commissioner, Robert M. Califf M.D. The way to do so is to Federal Express a letter to him. This overnight letter at least gets to the Executive Correspondence Team. The mailing address is 10903 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Springs, MD 20993. In the future, we will have a letter that you can download for this purpose.

We also have links to international government agencies and organizations that regulate vitamins. Please, file a complaint with the agency in your country.

Spreading B6 Toxicity awareness is a key to future regulation of the vitamin.

As we complete sections of the website, we will update Newsletter subscribers with this information. Please subscribe to our Newsletter.

Theme: Overlay by Kaira